We all have a to-do list of tasks we want to get done - so let us help you cross them off your list! Our Service and Home Repair Division, Skolfield Services, is proudly comprised of two fully equipped, highly skilled craftsmen. Plus, unlike an individual handyman, our team is backed by our full-service remodeling company, as well as $2 million in liability insurance. Our craftsmen are fully insured, background-checked and drug-tested as well, so you can feel confident that you're letting the best people for the job into your space.
If you have a repair project, we're here to help. Contact us at 407-647-7730 to schedule an appointment with our technician or click here. Then, get to know our repair process below.
- With standard projects, we can get started on the work right away! For more complex repairs, we will meet with you to determine your needs.
- We will send over your technician's name and number so they can be easily reached.
- If additional tasks arise during your project, we will work to include those as well! We will be in regular communication with you in these cases, and will notify you if a chance in schedule is required.
- Our craftsman will arrive with a work order and get started!
- For as efficient and cost-effective a process as possible, our technician will procure them directly.
- Our van is stocked with some of the common materials often eliminating the need to pick something up.
- When the job is done, we will be able to process payment via credit card on Square.
- If any questions or concerns arise along the way, don't hesitate to give us a call! Co-owners John Skolfield and Anthony Rizzo can be reached at 321-228-3990 and 407-468-8918, respectively.
- We will give you a follow-up call to see if you are happy with the project and service.
- Wondering about fees? We charge $135 minimum for the first hour and $85 per hour thereafter, plus 25 percent over our cost for materials needed.
When all is said and done, you'll have one less item on your to-do list - or more! - and, most importantly, the satisfaction of a job well done. We're here to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible.