Contact us to make the small handyman tasks disappear from your list. We have two fully equipped, highly skilled craftsmen in our Service and Home Repair Division, Skofield Services. Unlike an individual handyman we have the backing of our full-service remodeling company, Skofield Homes, as well as $2M in liability insurance and craftsmen that are fully insured, background checked and drug tested.
Step by step process:
Contact us at 407-647-7730 to schedule an appointment with our technician or click here.
- With basic tasks and a description we’ll schedule the work right away. More complicated projects will warrant a meeting to carefully evaluate exactly what you need.
- You will be provided with your technicians name and mobile phone number at this time.
- We willingly accommodate additional tasks. This sometimes necessitates a change in schedule. We will do all we can to keep you apprised of this and likewise will accommodate your requests for additional work the best we can.
- When our Craftsman arrives at your house he’ll have a work order outlining the tasks at hand. The work will begin and be completed efficiently.
- The quickest, most efficient way to procure materials is for our technician to get them directly. This insures that the right products are purchased.
- Our van is stocked with some of the common materials often eliminating the need to pick something up.
- When the completed work order is brought back into the office an invoice will be generated and e-mailed to you, usually within two days.
- You are always welcome to call either owner of the company. John Skolfield's at his mobile number 321-228-3990 or Rizzo at his mobile number 407-468-8918 should you have any concerns.
- You'll receive a follow-up call within a few days of the work being completed along with a thank you note and a client satisfaction survey.
- Our fee for this service is $85.00 per hour plus 25% over our cost for materials needed.
So that's how it works. The confidence of having a long-standing, reputable firm behind you makes for peace of mind as well as a shrinking “to-do” list.